Who We Are
We are believers in Jesus Christ, people who try to follow the Lord each day and grow in faith, hope and love. We are God’s people and we desire to share our faith and joy with others. We draw strength from the Lord through worship, prayer, service, study and being together.
Brownstown Presbyterian Church is a joyful community of faith – seeking, serving and sharing Jesus Christ.
Our Core Values
– we welcome others and embrace our differences
– we seek to be a loving and caring Christian family
– we respond to the pain and needs of others
– we celebrate the abundance of God’s grace in our lives
– we strive to live in accordance with Christ’s teachings
– we explore a diversity of ideas on our journey of faith
– we share our time, talents and financial resources
– we intentionally reach out beyond the church with the
good news of Jesus Christ
We are currently in transition searching for an interim pastor.